Greetings,

I'm beginning to plan a VHS holdings survey where our first step would be to
determine how many of our VHS collections might be unavailable on DVD.   I do
have Gary's 8/11/11  "Berkely's 'VHS ONLY' list" .   Are there updates,
compiled or other lists available in addition to Gary's? Also, thoughts or
words of advice for conducting VHS collection surveys would be welcome---I'm
just now beginning to plan.

Thanks,

Tyra Grant

Tyra Grant

Digital preservation and electronic media officer

University of Kansas Libraries

tgr...@ku.edu<mailto:tgr...@ku.edu>

Phone: 785-864-8951