That might have been me, Gary. I was trying to remove Youssef Chahine's
"Cairo Station" from the list, since we actually put that out on DVD a few
years ago... but when I went back to the list it was still there. I like
Tyra's idea though of leaving newly available titles on the list for awhile
with availability date/info so that people who go to the list will see which
long-unavailable titles can now be acquired— like "Savage Messiah," "Zazie
Dans Le Metro," "The Moon Is Blue," "Cul-de-Sac," "Kes," and "Cairo Station"
for example... so I put the things I'd removed back on the list w/ current
distributor info.

Alex

Alex O. Williams
Festival Booking & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com