Thanks so much for this information, Peter! Of course I just spent some time
translating the titles for myself but I would be interested to compare.

Judy

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
on behalf of Delin, Peter [de...@zlb.de]
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 8:54 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] L'inhumaine, one more time

Just for the records: An Italian version (130 min., Italian intertitles)
has been published on VHS/PAL in 1993 by Prima Immagine distributed by
Mondadori Video in their series "Il Grande Cinema". I don't know if they
have used the restored version of 1986 with the music of Jean-Christophe
Desnoux. We have bought it in those days in Milano. It is no more
available anywhere. I hope for a Blu-ray of the restored version.

There is an English subtitle file on the web (please see:
L'Inhumaine English Titles.srt (14944bytes) show preview)
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/3410335/inhumaine-l-en

Best
Peter

http://www.zlb.de/wissensgebiete/kunst_buehne_medien/videos