From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gail Fedak
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:44 PM
To: videolib
Subject: [Videolib] PPR for D-Day to Berlin

Good afternoon,
I need to contact BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc. to inquire about a PPR license
for this title. A&E referred me to BBC. The BBC FAQs page does not include PPR
information  Their "contact us" page provides an email box, but the description
of what we need and why exceeds their 1000 character limit, so my request won't
send. We need this on fairly short notice (Oct 21), so waiting for a short,
non-descriptive request to float around the corporate office for a few weeks is
not an option. Does anyone have a phone number for their switchboard or legal
department?
Thanks,
Gail
--

Gail B. Fedak
Director, Media Resources

"Education is a progressive study of your own ignorance." - Will Durant