From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Ball, James
(jmb4aw)
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:54 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Talking Tina

Deg, this is sooo creepy!!!  I totally heard "I want to kill you
someday."

Did someone already mention that one with the little blond girl with
pig-tails who creepily strokes her mother's cheeks while saying, "You're
the most beautiful mother in the world."  Or something like that.  It's
a classic but I can't think of the name.  Anyway, more creepy child
speak.

M-

Matt Ball
Media Services Librarian