I have mine hidden in a locked room.  I'm hoping I can conceal them there,
under the radar, till the 16mm renaissance occurs.

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Dave Dvorchak
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:19 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Film archives

I could always be coerced into taking more : )
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Bergman, Barbara J
<barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu<mailto:barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu>> wrote:
I have to do some very extreme weeding of our remaining 16mm films. (Losing
their storage space.  Space for VHS & DVDs is not effected, fortunately.)

Do you have archives or other places you'd suggest I contact, who might want to
give some reels a new home?

(I've sent films to the Chicago Film Archive, Harvard's, and have a list to go
to David in Rhode Island.)

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945<tel:%28507%29%20389-5945> |
barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu<mailto:barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu>

David Dvorchak
Office Manager
Providence Community Library