Dear CW,

Does anyone know if Mike Marzuk's Rock It  (2010) will be released on DVD in
the U.S?    I am not sure if has been shown in the U.S.  in theaters.  It has
been released on DVD in Germany (Region 2).  The film  appears to the German
version of High School Musical.  Our German professor is trying to find German
films to show his students that are not as serious as a Fassbinder film.   They
would like more films like In July or Soul Kitchen than Run Lola Run or  The
White Band.

Eileen Karsten
Head of Technical Services
Donnelley & Lee Library