It has to be directed by Zach Braff so it can have an indie cred slacker
soundtrack, and he can be cast as a slacker facilities manager that gives
advice to the a-v librarian, who in turn gets killed in an 'accident' set up by
a mysterious secret society on campus ran by the school administrator, but not
before giving Ryan a seemingly pointless clue that in the end helps Mara's
character find the storage she needs.

not a million but my $0.02.

who's next.

regards
jhs

John H. Streepy

Library-Government Publications
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA  98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/Documents

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> Dennis Doros <milefi...@gmail.com> 1/13/2012 9:27 AM >>>
Gary,

I'm almost tempted just to prove it can be done! I imagine Ryan Gosling as the
intrepid audio-visual librarian who discovers the lost VHS of a 1960s schlock
icon that unlocks the key (don't ask how, but in Hollywood, EVERYTHING unlocks
a key, which is a backward statement, come to think of it) to a mysterious
treasure of lost 16mm films including the complete original Troma cut of Surf
Nazis Must Die. The nation rejoices (actually, 95% of them are apathetic about
it while the other 20% don't care) while the school administrator (Jeremy
Irons) plots to throw out those "rusty cans of crap." Ryan's assistant, played
by Mara Rooney, must help him find storage on campus that the administrator can
never find while in a desperate race to catalog the reels. But she has a secret
in her past that comes back and threatens the very existence of the metadata...

Okay, who's in for a million?

Dennis

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM,
<ghand...@library.berkeley.edu>

wrote:

Hi all

Doing a bit of spring cleaning, I stumbled upon a cache (5 copies) of the
notorious Video Collection Development in Multi-type Libraries
(http://oskicat.berkeley.edu/record=b11324067~S1 (
http://oskicat.berkeley.edu/record=b11324067~S1 )) (Soon to be a major
Motion Picture!!!)

I'd be glad to send a copy to anyone interested.

Gary

Gary Handman
Director
Media Resources Center
Moffitt Library
UC Berkeley

510-643-8566 ( tel:510-643-8566 )
ghand...@library.berkeley.edu
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC

--Francois Truffaut

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117
Fax: 201-767-3035
email: milefi...@gmail.com
www.milestonefilms.com

www.comebackafrica.com

www.yougottomove.com

www.ontheboweryfilm.com
www.arayafilm.com
www.exilesfilm.com
www.wordisoutmovie.com
www.killerofsheep.com

 ( http://www.killerofsheep.com )
Join "Milestone Film" on Facebook and Twitter!

and the

Association of Moving Image Archivists ( http://www.amianet.org )!

Follow Milestone on Twitter! ( http://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms )