Hi, all,

A patron called asking about an episode of this TV series.  His daughter had a
walk on part, and he would like to know which episode it was.  Our staff
checked all the usual suspects - IMBD, TV.com, WorldCat, and many more.  Since
it was just a walk on extra part, her name may not even be listed in the
production notes.  Is there anywhere else to look for this?  The only other
thing I could think of is if IMDB Pro lists the extras.  According to Wikipedia
(I know!), FreemantleMedia now owns the rights to the Alan Landsburg Production
titles.  Would they have any papers, production notes, etc., from the series?
Or would someplace like the UCLA library have them?  Thanks!

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street