From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Kim Crowley
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:16 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] contact info help please

Does anyone have IMDB Pro who could get me some contact info for Carroll
Ballard, or any other means of finding him?  I saw his restored Rodeo (1970)
at the Telluride Film Festival last year and would like to screen it at an
upcoming documentary shorts program we are doing.

Thanks,

kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Library System     phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East                         fax:         406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrow...@flathead.mt.gov

  _____

Spam