I did email an inquiry to Mitchell Duneier from Princeton who wrote the
book and produced the DVD.  If I find out anything I'll let you all
know....

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris McNevins
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:24 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Sidewalk DVD

Hello All,

I'm looking for a DVD of SIDEWALK:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1553312/combine

The record for the DVD appears in WORLDCAT
http://www.worldcat.org/title/sidewalk/oclc/318419707 but there is no
distributor info on the record.

A Google search yields nothing except the book by the same name.

TIA,

Chris McN

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY

369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA

PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu>