From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Caryl M Ward
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:30 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Purpose of listserv

I have to chime in here in total agreement.... there is a lot of very
useful information on this listserv, but also too much back-and forthing
that clutters my inbox and interrupts my day. Switching to digest was not
helpful.
I would like to see a review of the purpose of the list (as listed at the
bottom of this message) and the guidelines for contributions as I'm
considering unsubscribing. Broad and lively discussion is one thing.  But
it's feeling like a chat room and I've got other things to do if the
members aren't going to get back to meaningful discussion.
Caryl Ward