From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Maureen Tripp
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 2:45 PM
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] Two things:

  1.  I have a part-time assistant who handles media desk operations and
manages our student staff.  I have tried unsuccessfully to have his position
made full-time.  He's been here for two years, and I would at least like him to
get a salary increase.  Would any other academic media librarian folks like to
share with me what the pay rate for comparable positions at other schools?
This information would help me to ask for an appropriate increase.  This can be
off-list, of course.
  2.  Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with Film Movement?
It sounds like a great way for the Library to do some media programming.  I'd
like to hear from someone who has tried-pros and cons, if any.
Thanks, everyone!

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Iwasaki Library