From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu [videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu]
On Behalf Of Ravas, Tammy [tammy.ra...@mso.umt.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:37 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] anybody out there know of good sources for copyright
free music, suitable for student productions?

Hi Maureen,

Please check out this list that I created.  I try to keep it as up-to-date as
possible.  It's part of my Public Domain and Creative Commons library guide:

http://libguides.lib.umt.edu/content.php?pid=119432&sid=1042279

Sound recordings covered by Creative Commons licenses are on the right-hand
side.  Some of the CC licenses are more restrictive than others, so user beware.

Best,
--
Tammy Ravas
Visual and Performing Arts Librarian and Media Coordinator

music, suitable for student productions?

We have some old CDs of “theme music”, but are wondering what’s out there these
days—
Thanks, as always!

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian