Dear Alexis,

Music Hunter has been supplying libraries since 1945.

Our prices are substantially lower than Midwest, or any other Trade vendor.
I never heard of Action until I saw the mention in your e-mail.

Music Hunter can supply any CD/DVD in print. Our terms, when shipping
against purchase orders, are NET 30 days from receipt of merchandise. Our
invoices are supplied with your shipments. We accept your institution's
checks.

As always, Music Hunter services are available to your staff members as
well. Orders accepted via e-mail & snail mail. Purchase orders always
welcome.

Music Hunter sells only authentic, original CDs/DVDs. We are dedicated to
the fight against piracy, and to the protection of the rights of artists,
recording labels, and publishers.

Sincerely at your service,

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552