Well it could take a LONG time to find the rights holder and it would cost
some money to make titles. I am not familiar with this film but I sincerely
doubt you have enough time or money to find it, make a deal and get a
titled copy. I did assume you would use a DVD. I would not even know where
to start with a 1942 Italian film that almost surely has no US rights
holder, perhaps the Italian Embassy or  Consulate could give some info.
There are people here who can track these things down but that would
probably be rather expensive.

Sadly is it is really "simply a question of finding the rights holder and
talking to them".

I would strongly suggest using films where it is much easier to determine
rights holders and obtain copies to screen.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)