Thanks Sarah Andrews

For your information. I would like to get your and other librarians opinion
on streaming

As streaming Films is a new way to distribute films, and I would like to
have our films also streamed and in the future also start streaming, as a
distributer I would like to understand some points:

1)      What do you mean by a password protected server,

2)      Who gets the password and can use the server? Only Students &
faculty, or also Alumni, or anybody that asked your library for a password

3)      Did the distributer that sold you public screening rights ask extra
for a license with streaming rights?

Best from

http://docsforeducation.com/index.php

Nahum Laufer