Hi Nahum

If you're going to be selling streaming rights, you're actually selling a
kind of use license.  At very least you'll need to indicate the duration
of the rights (i.e. will these rights remain with the licensee in
perpetuity?  For a limited time?  etc.)  You should also consider
developing a separate license document which states the terms and
conditions of use (e.g. who may have access to this stream?  Institutional
clients only?  General public?  etc.)

Gary Handman

Director
Media Resources Center