Hi All,

Can someone verify whether the actual footage of the trial is contained within
the following VHS title:

A community torn : a killing in Brooklyn
Author: Courtroom Television
Network.<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ACourtroom+Television+Network.&qt=hot_author>;
 Court TV (Television
network)<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3ACourt+TV+%28Television+network%29&qt=hot_author>
Publisher:      New York: Courtroom Television Network, 1993.
Series: Trial
story.<http://uconn.worldcat.org/search?qt=hotseries&q=se%3A%22Trial+story.%22>
Edition/Format:   VHS video : VHS tape   Visual material : EnglishView all
editions and
formats<http://uconn.worldcat.org/oclc/32663955/editions?editionsView=true&referer=di>

I have a journalism instructor who is looking for actual footage of trial
proceedings so if anyone else know of any other resources let me know.

Thanks!

Chris McN
Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY

369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL:
chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu<mailto:chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu>

<<inline: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>>

<<inline: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 2.jpg>>