Hi, all,
We have a mini mystery with this title.  The disc we have ends with Richard
Chamberlain leaving in a train with Amanda Donahue watching him leave.
However, a patron says that there are additional scenes, the Donahue's
characters children leaving home, the son drowns, Chamberlain discovers that
the son is his son(sorry!).  Chamberlain returns, and dies in Australia.  Is
there a way to find out if there is a disc for this title with this ending
chapter, or does it end as we have it?  Thanks

Becky