Judy,

When I clicked the link I got the following message:

Site Unavailable!

The Copyright Advisory Network website is temporariliy unavailable. We are
working hard to provide you with a new, secure website and hope to have the
site up and running by*June 1, 2012*. We apologize for this inconvenience.

No red warnings, etc. that I could see.

Jeanne Little

--
Rod Library - Room 250
Collection Management & Special Services