Carrie,

It has been a while since I looked at the CAN site, but I remember the
forum section being organized chronologically.

It might be nice if the questions were also tagged with terms from a
limited vocabulary to make it possible to find questions relevant to a
specific medium, for instance, or perhaps all the questions on TEACH or
Fair Use or Section 108.  If the revised site--like other newer ALA
sites--will be Drupal-based, it would be relatively straightforward to add
this type of taxonomy to the forum questions.

My apologies if this kind of tagging was already in place.  As I mentioned,
I have not visited the site recently.

Sincerely,

Brian Boling
Media Services and Digital Production Librarian
Temple University Libraries
brian.bol...@temple.edu
215-204-4911