From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Clifford, Tom
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:34 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Hulu and Netflix classrooom use

I'm interested in hearing from any institutions where instructors require their
students to subscribe to Hulu and/or Netflix for required viewing, if there are
any. We're considering suggesting this to faculty-it seems no different or more
expensive than requiring the purchase of a textbook or software, but I wondered
if anyone else had experience with this or a similar scenario.

Tom Clifford
Sr. Library Assistant
Multimedia Center
Rm. G122 Rush Rhees Library