From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Julie Bradford
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:48 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] From LP to CD

I need some group wisdom!

A colleague sent me this question:
"A friend of mine asked if I knew of an individual or company, preferably
local, that transfers LP recordings to CDs.  Do you know of such an entity?"

My first thought it that this sounds like it would be a violation of copyright
and I will advise her of that...that being said...does anyone know of such a
company who will do this?

Thanks in advance,
Julie

Julie Bradford
Assistant Head of Audio Visual Services
Lake County Public Library
1919 West 81st AVE
Merrillville, IN
46410

The best thing ever said by a four-year-old patron to my boss....
"Hey Lady, Where do you keep the good movies?"