Hey Gail...

To my knowledge, this series is no longer available anywhere (MRC made a
Section 108 copy, based on our due diligence findings).  Good series:  too
bad it has never been re-upped for distribution in the US.

Gary Handman (writing this in his pajamas)

> Good morning,
> Does anyone know if this series is still available for sale in DVD? We
> checked with Ambrose, who said they no longer distribute it. It's a BBC
> production, but they don't list it on their BBC America or main websites.
> Anyone know if a secondary distributor has picked it up?
> Thanks,
> Gail
>
> Gail B. Fedak
> Director, Media Resources
> Middle Tennessee State University
> Murfreesboro, TN  37132
> ph  615-898-2899
> Email  gail.fe...@mtsu.edu<mailto:gail.fe...@mtsu.edu>
> Web   www.mtsu.edu/imr<http://www.mtsu.edu/imr>

hand...@berkeley.edu

“Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.”
--Groucho Marx