From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:17 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] DVD Lease plans

It was my understanding that it was MANY copies of Battleship with many being
kept but copies that did not circ in six months being returned. I have NO
problem with libraries buying and keeping "popular" titles , I have a BIG
problem with them choosing collections with popularity being the key factor so
10 copies of Battleship and no copies of A Separation or heaven forbid more
obscure foreign & independent titles. Might as well be Blockbuster if you
choose to keep films or books based on circulation.
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Michael May