From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris Lewis
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 3:33 PM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Can't locate a distributor for a screening of Y Tu Mama
Tambien.

It's from 20th Century Fox which is handled by Criterion Pictures but a rep
there said they don't have it. Have any of you been successful renting it for a
campus screening and if so from whom?

--

Chris Lewis

Media Librarian

American University Library

202.885.3257

For latest Media Services News:

Blog: http://aulibmedia.blogspot.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AULibMedia

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aulibmedia

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/aulibmedia/

Please think twice before printing this e-mail.

<<inline: image001.png>>