To be fair to Ubuweb, when I asked them to remove FILM BY SAMUEL BECKETT,
they did so almost immediately. But I had to find it first.

If they had gone to everybody and notified them and gotten permission or
were ignored, even then the latter case, it might be on the border of okay.

But since they put it up without asking, I can't say it's legit to use it
unless it's PD.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com
Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.shirleyclarkefilms.com, www.comebackafrica.com
  www.ontheboweryfilm.com
<http://www.killerofsheep.com/>
Support "Milestone Film" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426>
 and Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>!

See the website: Association of Moving Image
Archivists<http://www.amianet.org/> and
like them on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Moving-Image-Archivists/86854559717>
AMIA 2013 Conference, Richmond, Virginia, November 5-9!<http://www.amianet.org/>