Hi all,

There is a series we are interested in called Portrait of an Artist - Here
is one example from the series -
http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Artist-Andy-Warhol-VHS/dp/630299604X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It seems like this might have been from a British television show
originally, and it was distributed by Home Vision (or possibly homevision).
 Would anyone know if this company still exists? We're interested in the
whole series.

Thanks,
Allen Reichert
Electronic Access Librarian