We have received a very good response to our Survey of Academic Library
Streaming Video.  Preliminary data is very interesting.

If you have not already completed the survey we invite you to do so.  The more

Complete the survey here:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asv

Unfortunately almost 1/4 of the responses go no further than initial
demographic data.  We believe this is due to how SurveyMonkey collects numbers
in responses (commas not accepted).  We have adjusted the survey  to be more
clear about how to enter numerical data.

So if you attempted to complete the survey but stopped after entering your
demographic data we encourage you to try again.

Remember that survey responders can enter their names for a random drawing for
free registration to the National Media Market or pre conference workshops at
the Charleston Conference and the CCUMC Conference this Fall.

We will be presenting our initial findings at the Charleston Conference in
November.

We welcome your data to this national survey.

Thank you.

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University
hutchis...@wpunj.edu<mailto:hutchis...@wpunj.edu>

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / Share Stream Administrator
Arizona State University
deg.farre...@asu.edu<mailto:deg.farre...@asu.edu>