And people are all up in arms about the government collecting phone logs!

Nancy Maxwell

Henrietta Public Library

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:25 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Microsoft trashes First Sale Doctrine

Oh it just gets better Randy.
I read up a bit and Microsoft is using the "forced" connection to SELL
ADVERTISING by assuring advertisers that xBox owners will have the device on
at all times for marketing purposes.

Seems like there is a not of push back on this. Let's hope it blows up in
their faces

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Randy Pitman <vid...@videolibrarian.com>