Alas I can't help but just a general caution that rights on made for TV
films tend to be especially difficult to get and that is on the small
fraction like Jane Pittman that have even been released in the home video
market. It is sort of a double whammy in that films in that period in
particular where often made by independent production companies and that
the contracts for them included more restrictions than films made for
studios often based on the underlying union contract of participants. Many
of these films would literally require renegotiating  with all participants
or their estates to get rights not originally included.

Fun stuff but good luck.

--
Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant