From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Hooper, Lisa K
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:24 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] What do you call your collection development plan?

Greetings everyone,

Every once in a while I look at my collection development plans and go huh. My
latest huh moment is over the name we use to label our collection development
policy for film. I'm quite curious to know what all of you call your plans.

Thanks!
-lisa

Music & Media Librarian
Howard-Tilton Memorial Library