Hi All,

Mike Eyler from Swank got in touch with me and suggested that I email Andrea
Downing at PBS, who then put me in touch with Jon Luippold
(wjluipp...@pbs.org]), who then pointed me to the PBS shop website for
educational media:  http://teacher.shop.pbs.org/home/index.jsp.  The terms for
these videos are:

"Limited public performance rights are included with videos designated as AV or
Indexed. These videos may be shown in a classroom or screened by a public
group, for educational purposes, when no admission is charged for the viewing.
These programs may be transmitted on a closed-circuit system within a building
or single campus. Your purchase does not permit you to duplicate or alter the
program for any purpose, to distribute the program through any wide access
network (internet, open cable, open broadcast, LAN, satellite, telco, etc.), or
to digitize, encode and/or place the program on a digital server."

Thanks Mike and Jon.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Ball