I am off to a slow start today after completing my first triathlon yesterday --
quite the milestone for me but thank you for pointing James in the right
direction. Who wants to join me on a morning run in Charleston at NMM?

You can reply offline  as I think this is rather off topic ; )

Best,

Elizabeth