Dear Philip,

The official title is "9 for IX" which of course, is about Title iX (one of
the great laws passed for equal rights). The only one I saw was Ava
Duvernay's on Serena Williams (I'm a big fan of both of them) and it was
pretty good.

The good news is that they're coming out on DVD this October 15th according
to http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56100491/

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com
Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.portraitofjason.com, www.shirleyclarkefilms.com
,
Support "Milestone Film" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426>
 and Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>!

See the website: Association of Moving Image
Archivists<http://www.amianet.org/> and
like them on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Moving-Image-Archivists/86854559717>
AMIA 2013 Conference, Richmond, Virginia, November 5-9!<http://www.amianet.org/>