From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris McNevins
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 12:30 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] MEMPHIS PD DVD

Greetings to the Collective Conscious!

I hope someone can point me in the right direction on this.

I've had a request to purchase an additional copy of the following DVD title.

Films Media says they lost the distribution rights in 2001 so the next step, I
assume, would be to contact HBO to see if they hold the rights.

Does anyone have contact info for HBO or knows offhand who I should contact?

Title:  Memphis PD [videorecording] : war on the streets / HBO presents ;
written, produced & directed by Vince DiPersio & William Guttentag ; executive
producer, Sheila Nevins.

Other titles:  Memphis Police Department : war on the
streets<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Title&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=Memphis+Police+Department+:+war+on+the+streets>

Author:  DiPersio,
Vince.<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=DiPersio,+Vince.>
  Guttentag,
William.<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=Guttentag,+William.>
 Nevins,
Sheila.<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=Nevins,+Sheila.>
 Films for the Humanities
(Firm)<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=Films+for+the+Humanities+(Firm)>
 Home Box Office
(Firm)<http://homerweb.lib.uconn.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20131009163327&PID=COw_A0JVTrJcBR1COrFfY3IFTIoL&SA=Home+Box+Office+(Firm)>

Publisher:  Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c1996.

Publisher number:    FFH 6643 Films for the Humanities & Sciences

Thanks!

Chris McN
Christine Slominski McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 1005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-1005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL:
chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu<mailto:chris.mcnev...@lib.uconn.edu>

[cid:image003.png@01CEC680.00221430]

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees.  Any copying,
forwarding, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons other than the
addressees is not authorized.  This e-mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including
the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of
the e-mail.

Thank you.

<<inline: image002.jpg>>

<<inline: image003.png>>