I am well aware that universities do not want to acquire Blu ray but I
admit I am surprised that the library does not have a single Blu ray
player. I guess my feeling is that if there is enough demand for the
material schools will find a way to use it. In your case if you were
interested you could stream it. As a practical matter the key material that
will be available in DVD but much of the supporting material more likely
used for research will be Blu ray (or streaming) only.  I am just hoping
that institutions or individuals will find a way to access it. It will be
interesting. Those of you going to NMM can check it out and I will post on
videonews shortly.

Thanks

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant