Amazon had their educational initiative that was short lived, pre VOD, whose
name I can't remember. As a distributor, I am not really eager to hand over my
catalog to Amazon or Hulu or Vudu or Netflix due to the economics of the
business model and loss of direct contact with our educational customers. When
Kino Lorber moves forward with a streaming platform, it will enable us grow our
direct business, supply supplemental material and support easy student and
faculty access rather than disenfranchise our business and by extension, our
filmmakers.

My perspective from the world of independent film distribution.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon
Vice President