Hi, Matt,

*If* you have a region-free PAL-to_NTSC DVD player/Blu-ray player (region
free or not) then indeed you can play that PAL R2 disc. Not all Blu-Ray
players are Region free for Blu's or Region Free for DVDs. One must check
the specs of the item they're ordering and what they need to play.

Best,
- -
Roger Brown
Manager
UCLA Instructional Media Collections & Services
46 Powell Library
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1517
office: 310-206-1248
fax: 310-206-5392