From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Junior Tidal
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 1:38 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Disposing of reel to reel films

Hi all,

Are there any special considerations to make when discarding reel to reel
films? We are weeding several old films, but I am unsure of how to properly
dispose of them.

Best,

Junior Tidal
Assistant Professor
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
300 Jay Street, Rm A434
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718.260.5481

http://library.citytech.cuny.edu