Hi Alex,

Pragda's catalog of films offers several titles from Spain and Latin American
that address the sociology of the family including My Grandmother's House, a
remarkably candid documentary on family life in Spain, modernization and
generational change;  Southern District (Zona Sur) a drama about a matriarchal
family in one of Bolivia's most affluent neighborhoods dealing with impending
social change and shifting aristocratic privilege;  La Isla Interior, a Spanish
drama about three siblings dealing with their father's sudden death; and;Before
Opening Night, a poignant and hilarious portrait of an Argentinian family over
one decisive weekend as they attempt to negotiate their egos with their
marriage and artistic lives.

You can also browse our catalog by the subject category "family" at
http://pragda.com/films-by-subject/family to find other films that may be of
interest.

Feel free to contact me should you need more info or if I can be of help with
other suggestions.
Best regards,
Olivia
--