Hi all,
Any leads on who would see Russian titles? (see below)
Thanks,
lorraine

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Wochna, Lorraine
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 5:55 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Russian Film titles

Hi all,

Looking for these two films of Konstantin Lopushansky (hopefully on DVD)
I checked catalog, consortial catalog, worldcat, amazon, imdb
At this juncture, I’m not sure who to contact – production company or some
other outlet for Russian cinema.

                1986, Letters from a Dead Man, PISMA MYORTVOGO CHELOVEKA
                2001 Konstantin Lopushansky - The End of the Century, Konets
veka

          1965 Marlen Khutsiev - I Am Twenty (I actually found this one on
Amazon)

Thanks all,
lorraine
ohio u