We ran into the same issue here and we ended up contacting our local
Goodwill and they were happy to accept our old VHS tapes. We were rather
surprised since many of the films were educational and not feature films.

Jodie

Jodie L. Borgerding, M.L.S.

Instruction and Liaison Librarian

Emerson Library

Webster University

470 E. Lockwood

St. Louis, MO  63119

(314) 246-7819

jborgerdin...@webster.edu <mailto:jborgerdin...@webster.edu>

http://libguides.webster.edu/soc

http://libguides.webster.edu/religion

http://libguides.webster.edu/zombies

"Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the
information he wants."