I LOVE this film.

But I can't find this of Arizona Dream on DVD anywhere except Amazon Instant Video.

BCM

Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Director of Theatrical Marketing
Zeitgeist Films Ltd.
247 Centre St, 2nd fl
New York, NY 10013
P: 212-274-1989
F: 212-274-1644
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com

On Jan 30, 2014, at 12:10 AM, Deg Farrelly wrote:

Does anyone know of a vendor for a DVD of King of the Gypsies?

Our VHS is worn out. But new VHS tapes are available on Amazon. Amazon also has a DVD, but clearly appears to be bootleg.

Swank Digital Campus has it for streaming.  We do not need PPR.

Any leads?

Thanx to the collective wisdom.

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University Libraries