Debbie's question leads me to think about the larger issue of "librarian as
copyright cop".

I have two questions related to this:

How do public and school librarians manage the use of library media in their
media labs?
I suspect that these librarians are not sitting over every user's shoulder
asking, "Are you following the factors of fair use?"  So I'd like to hear how
they work with these issues.

And how do academic librarians with distance education programs try to educate
users on copyright?
I suspect that they are not policing course management software for "un-fair
use" of library material.

Hope some videolibbers can share some real world examples addressing these
complicated topics.

Regards,

Laura

Laura Jenemann