Available from Music Hunter for libraries:

$ 16.97 Title:

Battle for Dien Bien Phu

Genre:

Miscellaneous

Release Date:

Starring:

Bernard Archard

Directed By:

Peter Batty <http://www.sdcd.com/Search/Director/Peter-Batty>

Rated:

Not Rated

Product Type:

DVD

Catalog #:

988

UPC:

016351098894

Configuration:

G: DVD

Like Midway and Stalingrad, Dien Bien Phu ranks as one of the decisive
battles of recent military history. The French defeat there in 1954 led
directly to the USA's involvement in Vietnam and all that would later
entail.

$ 14.97 Title:

Battlefield Vietnam-From Dien Bien Phu to Peace Wi

Genre:

Miscellaneous

Release Date:

Rated:

Not Rated

Product Type:

DVD

Catalog #:

67155

UPC:

011301671554

Configuration:

G: DVD

Current documentary eyes set their sights on the pivotal battles of the
Vietnam War. This set offers incredible footage and strategic information as
it journeys through the war from start to finish! Includes Dien Bien Phu-The
Legacy, The Undeclared War, Search and Destroy, Showdown in the Iron
Triangle, War on the DMZ, Siege at Khe Sanh, Air War Vietnam, Rolling
Thunder and Peace with Honor . 3 DVDs. 2010/color-b&w/8 hrs., 42
min/NR/fullscreen.

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552