Hello all,

I am working with a faculty on a film series.  The films below are what she
would like to screen, and I'm having a heck of a time determining who to
contact for pricing.  First, do any of you know and second, is there a simple
way of determining who has the rights?  I know there is no 'one size fits all'
- but any tactics would be appreciated.  A few of them I think I nailed, but
your input is welcome.

Thanks for your time.

The Syrian Bride,                              Kino Lorber, $349

Paradise Now                                    Warner Independent Pictures?
(avail Swank Digital Campus, $$$)

Unveiled                                              Wolfe Releasing?

Sleep Dealer                                      SubCine (via Alex  R) or
TransitMedia (for institutional DVD purchase, $295)

Children in No Man's Land           New Day Films, $225

Would you recommend library purchasing Institutional DVD or trying to work out
a deal with vendors for a screening?  Just curious.  I guess it all depends on
how much cash we have.

Thanks again for any insight.

lorraine  wochna

Ohio U, Alden Library