Hi all,
Latest film I’m looking for, Deadline – USA.  Bogart, 1952, Richard Brooks,
20th Fox.
What’s the deal?  Why can’t I buy this in the US (or rent or whatever)?  I can
purchase it in PAL Region 0, imported from Italy.  Hmmm.
I know one of you knows what the deal is with this film – I believe something
was mentioned about Twentieth Century Fox earlier, but I cannot locate that
thread.
Thank you in advance for your time.
lorraine
Ohio U, Athens OH

IMDB tells me that Milestone is the distributor, along with Target Films.
Dennis, is it you?
Target Films isn’t giving me any info on their page either.
Best I could find was blurb in NYT 2010 re New York School of Documentary Film,
film series, including Strange Victory.
Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks all,

lorraine