Lisa,

Not a vendor, per se, but many older Soviet-era titles are available for
free streaming from the rights-holder Mosfilm.  I recognize this isn't an
ideal option for fulfilling the library's function of preserving cultural
materials, but it has come in handy for just-in-time course use.  They do
have *Cossacks of the Kuban* available with English subtitles.

http://cinema.mosfilm.ru/films/film/1940-1949/kubanskie-kazaki/
<http://cinema.mosfilm.ru/films/film/1940-1949/kubanskie-kazaki/>

Please note: their English language interface is not as robust as it once
was, but I've had success by checking IMDB or Wikipedia for the Cyrillic
version of the title and plugging this into the search box.

Brian.

Brian Boling
Media Services Librarian
Temple University Libraries